– Brexit talks go to the wire
– EU states fear ‘biggest catastrophe of our time’
– Disaster for seafood companies as French border closes
– Exporters fear torrent of paperwork after 1 January
– EU quote rollover ‘meaningless’ while Brexit talks continue
– New Scottish fisheries management strategy
– Crabber explosion off Cromer
– Ewing rebuts Prentis response on Scottish EHO shortage
– National Seafood Survey extended to U10 fleet
– MAIB report into fatal accident on Sunbeam
– Cromer crabs, chalk reefs and divers(e) matters
– Blueprint for Scottish fisheries 2020-2030
– Carbon-free future?
– Readers’ photos winner
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.
Or if you prefer to read the digital issue on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone, click here. If you would like a bundle of both forms of Fishing News, click here