– Industry exports crisis
– New Faithful emerges at Macduff
– Towed gear ban looms in four MPAs
– £7.5m for Scottish seafood sector
– Three men and vessel lost off North Wales
– Glass eel exporting business facing ruin
– Irish scallop fishermen seek derogation on UK-landed catches
– DEFRA working to unblock EU bivalves export ban
– Policy on supertrawler access under review
– MMO licenses EU vessels to fish in UK waters
– NI concern over quota allocations
– FEATURE: Endeavour V
– Mission reaches out to fishermen
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.
Or if you prefer to read the digital issue on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone, click here. If you would like a bundle of both forms of Fishing News, click here