In this issue of Fishing News, our lead story is Tim Oliver’s report on Shetland fishermen wanting the Scottish government to take action against large fleets of foreign gill-netters working off Shetland,
Plus the latest news and features from the UK and Irish fishing industry, including:
- EU group asks Brussels to reconsider LBM export ban
- EU withdraws Irish control plan for weighing fish
- The Seafarers’ Charity announces new financial services for fishing families
- Extra quota share-out mechanism for England laid out
- First UK vessels gain Responsible Fishing Vessel Standard certification
- SeaMonitor project deploys Europe’s largest fish counter
- PLUS our in-depth boat feature on Courageous, the new 28.1m whitefish stern trawler which has joined the Whalsay fleet
For more news click here
To get all this and more, buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.
Or if you prefer to read the digital issue on your PC, Mac, tablet or phone, click here. If you would like a bundle of both forms of Fishing News, click here